6/27/2007

c h a n g e in MAY 2007


Hihi! guys and gals, I still alive!


things happened in April till June.

my job nature, my career plan, I left my Corner Family, and going to a new place, I do miss my Corner FAM, everything, 'our sweat and tears' (& 'our spaggetti'), hehe....Thanks for everyone from your blessing and farewell me, It would be the unforgettable memory in my life.

my family's change,

my attitude towards things,

Q1 2nd anniversary,

chuchuJulia's BD, we stayed at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, wow! the weather is wonderful and Mr. Sun was so nice to come out to play with us,

Vivan's BD,

Buffet and buffet and buffet, ai..getting fatter again

I have time to cook again, mainly with Alice and at her place,

alcohol , I think alcohol will be with me in my life,

yoga, piano.....


************************************************************************************

my life seems to have some changes.

Who didn't meet any change in their life?

But just during the changing period, have to learn how to adapt it, even the change is wanted or unwanted.


Planning again. Some one said, if you meet some ppl that stop or hold back your steps, you just no need to quit, what you have to do is make that ppl to quit.

haha.....I'm thinking when and how can I do this?


Day to day passed, ppl will learn something new everyday.

Don't you?


Friends, life is not easy, but it's not that diffcult as you think. Try to make your life simple & clear, then you will be more happy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


readings :

- The Why Are You Here Cafe

- all workings materials , ~.~"


listening to :

- Chet Lam Camping Live

- Once Upon in A Life Time OST


looking forward to :

- Six Weddings & Two Funeral, ya still

- Once Upon in A Life Time in July

- vacationssssssssss

1 則留言:

Blogger Teki Chan 說...

I hadn't found any new entry in your blog till now. It seems quite fruitful for you to play with Alice.

Wine and piano are good companions.
意態半醉更放
齊齊醉煩惱盡忘 齊齊醉愁怨盡忘
熱鬧仿似夢境那樣 浪漫仿似夢境那樣
問月光 問月光 誰人能將酒喝光

星期三, 7月 11, 2007 5:52:00 下午  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁